A co-owner came home from a long day of work and went to bed. A few minutes later he was woken up by his neighbor because his pickup-truck was on fire.
Fire & Smoke Restoration
An electrical issue caused a massive fire damaging 8 condominiums approximately 1200 sq. ft. each. Four adjoining units had to be cleaned and painted.
A fire started in a kitchen of a 3rd floor senior citizens home totaling 36,000sq. ft. The fire was contained to the unit and common hallway; however the water damage was to all 3 floors affecting units below and common areas.
A candle started a fire on the 2nd floor to this 2,500 sq. ft. home. The fire gutted the entire upstairs and water saturated the main level and basement.
A machine caught fire in the middle of the night causing a severe plastic smoke odor in approximately 1000 sq. ft. of office space.
A car lost control and ran into a condominium causing extensive damage to the building. Then the car caught on fire causing smoke and water damage to 3 units totaling approximately 3,600 sq. ft. of damage.
A fire started in an upstairs bedroom from an unknown source causing extensive fire damage to one unit and water/smoke damage to the neighboring unit totaling approximately 2,000 sq ft of damage.
This restaurant was fire bombed in the middle of the night causing smoke and water damage to a banquet room, dining area, and bar totaling approximately 10,000 sq. ft.
A cigarette caught this unit on fire causing significant smoke and fire damage throughout the unit.
A fire broke out in a unit from an electrical issue causing severe fire damage to 8 units. Each unit was approximately 650 sq. ft. totaling 5,200 sq. ft. of fire reconstruction.
A fire started on the 2nd floor of this condominium from a candle causing significant fire, smoke, and water damage. The damage extended to the units below and to the exterior of the building.